WEATHER FORECAST AND EARTH QUAKE FORECAST.
(FOR THE PERIOD BETWEEN 1ST JANUARY 2015 AND 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2015)
The year 2015 could begin with a possibility of a cyclone or cloud burst. Between 28th December, 2014 and 2nd January 2015 look for a Cyclonic depression in the Bay of Bengal. This cyclone is most likely to cross the south TamilNadu coast between Nagapattinam and Pondicherry.
During the same period a hurricane or a super cyclone will dump heavy to very heavy rainfall in California of USA. The heavy downpour between 1st and 2nd January, 2015 could be termed as ‘Atmospheric River’. California will be worst hit from the beginning of 2015 similar to the floods during 2nd week of December 2014.
Winter in TamilNadu and to some extent in the whole world will change to warmer conditions between 3rd January, 2015 and 6th February 2015. During the above period gradual increase in widespread rainfall activity could be expected especially in the southern peninsula.(more to TamilNadu)
Look for Heavy to Very Heavy rainfall on the following days:
- Between 12th January, 2015 and 23rd January, 2015.
- Between 27th January, 2015 and 6th February, 2015
During the above period (2) A very Severe Cyclonic storm is likely in the Bay of Bengal. This cyclone will give heavy to very heavy rainfall before crossing the coast on5th/6th February, 2015 between Todi and Karaikal.
Look for Sever Landslides between 11th February, 2015 and 13th February, 2015, south interior TamilNadu may suffer.
The period between 7th February, 2015 and 10th April, 2015 will be ‘Very Hot’ and Dry.
During the above period excessive Typhoon activity in the Pacific is forecast. In the USA Killer tornados and blizzards will cause loss of life and property and sure to upset normal life.
Squally winds with Thunder storms and Cyclonic depressions in the Bay of Bengal sure to cause loss of life and property. Spate of Earth Quakes also forecast.
The Important dates are:
- 11th February to 13th February, 2015. EQ (a) Between 13th & 15th February, 2015 look for Moderate to Powerful earth quake around Central Pacific/pacific ring of fire.
- Typhoon/Cyclone between 15th February, 2015 and 20th February, 2015,
- Between 21st February, 2015 and 27th February, 2015, EQ(a) Between 25th 26th February, 2015 look for a Very Powerful earth quake, Tsunami Possible. Location as (1) (a)
- Typhoon/Cyclone between 2nd march, 2015 and 9th March, 2015, EQ(a) Between 4th and 5th March,2015, also between 8th and 9th March, 2015 look for a Powerful earth quake ,Tsunami Possible. Location same as
- Between 13th March, 2015 and 15th March, 2015,
- Typhoon/cyclone between 16th March, 2015 and 22nd March, 2015, EQ(a) Between 20th March, 2015 and 28th March, 2015 look for a Powerful earth Quake, Tsunami Possible. This could affect countries between Northeast Russia, Mongolia/North China (multiple locations possible.) Indian Ocean bordering Bay of Bengal also is likely to experience the above quake. ( There is a possibility, that Gulf of Aden and Red sea also could be the location getting affected by quakes of 3,4,5, & 6)
- Typhoon/Cyclone between 29th March, 2015 and 4th April, 2015. , EQ (a) Look for a Powerful earth quake between 2nd April, 2015 and 6th April, 2015. Location same as above.
- Between 9th April, 2015 and 13th April, 2015 look for a powerful Typhoon in the Pacific as well a cyclone in the Bay of Bengal. Both the systems are likely to give excessive rainfall (Cloud Burst) between 11th April, 2015 and 13th April, 2015. North TamilNadu and South Andhra are likely to suffer.
EQ(a) Look for a Powerful Earth Quake, Strong aftershocks between 11th April, 2015 and 13th April, 2015, also between 16th April,2015 & 18th April, 2015, 25th April,2015 and 27th April,2015, 1st May,2015 and 4thMay,2015. This could affect countries between Northeast Russia, Mongolia/North China.
The period between 14th April, 2015 and 25th May, 2015 will give ‘Excellent Pre-monsoon rains. During this period the Southern peninsula, Northwest states and Northeast states will enjoy the benefits.
Heavy to Very Heavy rainfall during the following dates sure to upset normal life:
- 16th April, 2015 to 18th April, 2015, (2) Between 25th April, 2015 and 29th April, 2015, (3) Between 1st May, 2015 and 4th May, 2015,(Cloud Burst possible)(4) Between 10th May,2015 and 13th May,2015, (5) Between 15th may,2015 and 19th May,2015 and (6) Look for a Typhoon/Severe Cyclonic storm between 20th May, 2015 and 29th May,2015. During this period severe landslides will cause losses to life and property.
For the period between 29th May, 2015 and 6th June, 2015 we can expect indifferent rainfall at isolated places.
Real setting of Southwest Monsoon will be between 4th June, 2015 and 6th June, 2015. Between 7th June, 2015 and 8th July, 2015 the monsoon will be widespread, windy and cover states up to Gujarat on the west and up to Delhi in the north. Moderate to heavy rainfall is assured, will help the farmers. The important dates are:
- Between 9th June, 2015 and 16th June, 2015. (Severe landslides 10th/11th June,2015 & on 16th June,2015)
- Between 23rd June, 2015 and 2nd July, 2015.
- Look for a Severe Cyclone in the Bay of Bengal between 3rd July, 2015 and 8th July, 2015. This Cyclone is likely to cross the coast on 5th/6th July, 2015 between Ongole and Puri with Cloud burst (Severe landslides possible). This cyclone will continue to give heavy to very heavy rainfall up to 11th July, 2015,
The Period between 11th July, 2015 and 30th July, 2015 monsoon will have squally winds with thunderstorm conditions. Important dates:
- Between 14th July, 2015 and 16th July, 2015
- A deep depression in the Bay of Bengal will give heavy to very heavy rainfall Between 23rd July, 2015 and 25th July, 2015,
- The above depression could turn into Cyclone in the Bay of Bengal and is likely to give heavy to very heavy rainfall between 28th July, 2015 and 30th July, 2015.
During the period between 31st July, 2015 and 6th August, 2015 monsoon will be indifferent. Look for heavy to very heavy rainfall between 6th August, 2015 and 8th August, 2015.
Look for a Very Severe Cyclone in the Bay of Bengal between 9th August, 2015 and 18th August, 2015. This cyclone will give heavy to very heavy rainfall between 13th August, 2015 and 15th August, 2015 and destruction due to strong cyclonic wind is expected between 17th August, 2015 and 18th August, 2015. This cyclone is likely to cross the coast between Nellore and Vishakhapatnam. This cyclone will continue to give heavy to very heavy rainfall between 22nd August, 2015 and 25th August, 2015.
There is a possibility of a cyclone in the Arabian Sea between 26th August, 2015 and 2nd September, 2015.
Squally winds with thunderstorms condition will prevail between 2nd September, 2015 and 3rd October, 2015. Isolated places will experience heavy to very heavy rainfall on the following dates:
- Between 4th September, 2015 and 6th September, 2015,
- Depression in the Bay of Bengal could yield good rainfall between 8th September and 14th September, 2015. During this time Typhoon is possible in the pacific. (a) Moderate earth Quake or Severe landslide is possible around 18th September, 2015.
- Between 21st September, 2015 and 28th September, 2015 Look for a Cyclone in the Bay of Bengal. This system will give good rainfall on 21st & 22nd September, 2015 and at the time of crossing the coast between 24th September, 2015 and 28th September, 2015. This cyclone is most likely to cross the coast between Chennai and Machilipatnam.
- The effect of the above cyclone will continue to give rainfall 2nd October, 2015 and 7th October, 2015.
Weather condition will change a lot and symptoms of TOO EARLY SETTING OF NORTHEAST MONSOON around 3rd October, 2015 SURE TO SURPRISE IMD and other weather centers.
Widespread rainfall with possibility of flooding due to heavy to heavy rainfall is possible between 3rd October, 2015 and 16th November, 2015.
Flooding due to heavy to very heavy rain is possible on the following period:
- Between 4th October, 2015 and 7th October, 2015 will continue up to 12th October, 2015. Look for Moderate/Strong Earth quake between 9th October, 2015 and 11th October, 2015
- Between 18th October, 2015 and 23rd October, 2015
- Between 25th October, 2015 and 27th October, 2015
- Between 31st October, 2015 and 5th November, 2015 and
- Between 7th November, 2015 and 11th November, 2015.
Look for a Powerful Cyclone in the Bay of Bengal between 13th November, 2015 and 18th November, 2015
This Cyclone is most likely to cross the coast between Karaikal and Chennai. Even after crossing the coast Heavy to Very heavy rainfall is possible up to 22nd November, 2015.
(During the above period a powerful Typhoon is also possible in the pacific)
Winter will sent in too early with the recording of below normal night time temperatures between 19th November, 2015 and 25th December, 2015.
Squally winds with thunderstorm are possible more in the southern peninsula and especially in TamilNadu and Kerala. Important dates are:
- Between 19th November, 2015 and 22nd November, 2015,
- Look for a cyclone in the Bay of Bengal/Typhoon in the Pacific between 28th November, 2015 and 5th December, 2015. This cyclone is likely to cross the coast between Karaikal and Chennai.
- The above cyclone after crossing the coast could dump heavy to heavy rainfall in central & south TamilNadu between 8th December, 2015 and 11th December, 2015
- Look for heavy to very heavy rainfall with possible depression in the Bay of Bengal between 17th December, 2015 and 19th December, 2015. The above depression will come close to the coast and give more rain after 24th December, 2015. (Look for Powerful Earth Quake around 27th /28th December, 2015.
Squally winds with thunderstorms are possible between 24th December, 2015 and 14th January, 2016. Important dates are:
- A strong low pressure system in the bay of Bengal is likely to give heavy to very heavy rainfall between 1st January, 2016 and 3rd January, 2016 and continue between 6th January, 2016 and 8th January, 2016.
- Another depression is likely in the Bay of Bengal between 15th January, 2015 and 24th January, 2016.
This system is likely to give Heavy to Very heavy rainfall between 16th January, 2016 and 18th January, 2016.