VEDIC ASTRO – METEOROLOGY
(2016 Forecast for Atlantic Hurricane Season also Eastern Pacific & Central Pacific Seasons)
(Prepared on 22nd February, 2016.)
My continued sincere research with Vedic Meteorology has given me the confidence to release My Forecast of Hurricanes, Tropical Cyclones & Extreme weather phenomenon for the year 2016.
My forecast of the catastrophic Hurricane Katrina in 2005, 6 months before its landfall was ignored by NHC. I got a mail saying that their mail box crashed and could not read the contents of my mail. But now I have the option of posting my forecast in my well wisher Mr. Mandraselvan’s website www.tamilnadumandram.com.
My forecast has covered almost all weather related events for USA for the period between 3rd week of March, 2016 and 3rd week of November, 2016. While I am confident of the date of events of my forecast, I humbly admit that I have to go long way in my research to pinpoint the location of events. I have avoided to mention the locations in some of my forecasts owing to my limited knowledge and inability to be specific. I am sincere in my attempt to prove that All Natural Disasters can be forecast precisely well in advanced. I am looking forward to help to improve this forecasting model to its ultimate Undisputable Glory.
The period between 19th March, 2016 and 11th May, 2016 will be VERY HOT and sure to register Record Temperatures in recent times. Very High Activities of Tornado, Tropical Cyclone, Typhoons & Hurricanes are forecast for the above period.
During the above period spate of devastating Tornados are likely to cause havoc in South & Central states of USA. The coastal areas of Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean are likely to experience very high Tropical cyclone, Typhoon & Hurricane activity.
Disaster management agencies should be on high alert on the following dates:
- Look for Very severe Tropical cyclone/Typhoon between 19th March, 2016 and 26th March, 2016. Caribbean Island nations, Central American countries and West coast of Mexico are likely to suffer.
- Devastating Tornadoes are possible between 22nd March, 2016 and 26th March, 2016. South & Central states of USA are likely to suffer.
- During the same period 19th March, 2016 and 26th March, 2016 a powerful Typhoon is possible in the Pacific. Philippines, Taiwan and east China are likely to suffer.
- Look for another Tropical Cyclone/Typhoon between 30th March, 2016 and 8th April, 2016 with equal intensity like the above one. This cyclone will form around Caribbean islands before moving to Gulf of Mexico. This Severe cyclone is likely to cross the coast @ 7th/8th April, 2016 between Huston & New Orleans. Flooding due to Very Heavy rainfall during the above period is forecast. During the above period (30th March, 2016 to 8th April, 2016) a powerful Typhoon is also possible in the Pacific.Devastating Tornadoes are possible between 30th march, 2016 and 2nd April, 2016. South & Central states of USA are likely to suffer.
- Another Tropical Cyclone is possible between 12th April, 2016 and 19th April, 2016. This could be on the Pacific side of USA/West Mexico. This system will travel till 21st April, 2016 after crossing the coast around 19th April, 2016.. Heavy rainfall will cause severe flooding between 13th April, 2016 and 15th April, 2016. Tornado activity is also forecast between 13th & 15th April, 2016 and 18th & 19th April, 2016.
- Look for a Very Severe Tropical Cyclone between 27th April, 2016 and 6th May, 2016. Flooding due to unprecedented rainfall between 29th April, 2016 and 1st may, 2016 sure to cause damages to life and property. This system will remain strong and travel inland to cause more damages till 10th May, 2016. This could be the FIRST HURRICANE OF THE SEASON 2016 and will be termed TOO EARLY for the season. Tornado activity is forecast between 29th April, 2016 & 1st May, 2016 and also between 5th May, 2016 & 7th May, 2016.
The Period between 12th May, 2016 and 7th June, 2016 is likely to experience widespread rainfall with less or no Tropical cyclones. Rainfall will be possible due to low pressure system or deep depression system. During the above period mostly West coast states and Mid west states of USA are likely to get affected.
Severe Flooding is forecast on the following dates;
- 13th May, 2016 to 16th May, 2016
- 19th May, 2016 to 21st May,2016
- 29th May, 2016 to 2nd June, 2016
- Look for a Severe Tropical Cyclone/Hurricane between 2nd June, 2016 and 7th June, 2016. This could be on the Pacific Ocean side of Central American countries.
The Period between 8th June, 2016 and 7th July is likely to experience ‘thunderstorms with squally winds’. Tropical Cyclones and Tornadoes are also possible during the above period. HEAVY TO VERY HEAVY RAINFALL AT ISOLATED LOCATIONS IS FORECAST. Isolated places in West, Mid West and Northeast States of USA are likely to suffer.
Important dates are:
- 11th June, 2016 to 13th June, 2016 ( Tornadoes/localized storm)
- Severe Tropical Cyclone sure to cause Heavy to Very heavy rainfall between 16th June, 2016 and 20th June, 2016.
- Look for a Severe Tropical Cyclone/Hurricane between 26th June, 2016 and 7th July, 2016. This system will oscillate between the Pacific Ocean side of Central American countries and the Gulf of Mexico. Flooding due to Very Heavy rainfall with thunderstorm is forecast between 27th June, 2016 and 29th June, 2016. Localised thunder storm/Tornado activity is also forecast between 27th June, 2016 and 29th June, 2016. Midwest States of USA are likely to suffer.
- Look for a Severe Tropical Cyclone/Category 1 Hurricane between 1st July, 2016 and 7th July, 2016 closer to Caribbean Islands. This system will become more severe, could reach Category 3 Hurricane and will cross the eastern coast around 12th July, 2016 with devastating effect. This system will continue to give heavy to very heavy rainfall till 14th July, 2016.
The period between 15th July, 2016 and 13th September, 2016 is likely to experience WIDESPREAD CATASTROPHIC FLOODS due to Heavy to Very Heavy rainfall unprecedented in recent times. Cyclone/Hurricane activities will be insignificant or NIL during the above period.
Damages to life and property can be minimized if PRECAUTIONERY MEASURES are taken well in advance. South, southeast and Central states of USA are likely to suffer.
Important dates of Peak rainfall are:
- 18th July, 2016 to 23rd July, 2016,
- 26th July, 2016 to 28th July, 2016,
- 1st August, 2016 to 6th August, 2016,
- 9th August, 2016 to 13th August, 2016,
- 15th August, 2016 to 20th August, 2016,
- 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016, and (7) 29th August, 2016 to 3rd September, 2016.
From 4th September, 2016 a prevailing Low Pressure System will strengthen to become a Tropical Cyclone and change direction. This Tropical Cyclone will become A VERY SEVERE HURRICANE (COULD BE MORE POWERFUL THAN KATRINA) between 6th September, 2016 and 16th September, 2016. Heavy to Very Heavy rainfall coupled with hurricane winds sure to cause damages to life and property between 9th September, 2016 and 11th September, 2016 and also catastrophic damages are possible at the time of crossing the coast around 16th September. Huston to coastal Florida is likely to suffer.
The 2016 Atlantic Hurricane season actually starts from 18th September, 2016 and will continue till 29th October, 2016. Extreme Hot weather conditions at the same time very High hurricane activity is forecast for the above period.
Important dates are:
- Look for Hurricane between 18th September, 2016 and 24th September, 2016. This system will continue to dump heavy rain till 30th September, 2016.
- More powerful Hurricane than the above one is possible between 3rd October, 2016 and 10th October, 2016. This system will continue to dump heavy rain till 15th October, 2016.
- Look for Powerful Hurricane between 17th October, 20-16 and 30th October, 2016. This system will be powerful in the ocean but will be become weak at the time of crossing around 29th October, 2016. But Severe devastating flooding is forecast due to Heavy to Very Heavy Rainfall between 22nd October, 2016 & 24th October, 2016 and between 28th October, 2016 and 30th October, 2016.
- A freak Hurricane is possible between 5th November, 2016 and 14th November, 2016. This hurricane is likely to cross the coast around 12th November, 2016.
Mobile: +91-94440 52460